Studio cottage for two, with screened porch, indoor/outdoor kitchen, full bath, and double bed, heat.
Terms and conditions
Daggett Lake prides itself on being a quiet and peaceful campground. quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Americade, Fourth of July, and Labor Day) require a three-night minimum, and payment must be made in full in order to reserve a site. During the months of July and August, cottages rent by the week, Saturday to Saturday.
- Stays of three nights or fewer require payment in full. Reservations greater than three nights require a 50% deposit.
- Additional campers may not be allowed without prior approval. Please call before bringing more people than the initial reservation was made for.
- Cancellations and refunds--
- See policy page.
- Sorry, no refunds for early departures.
- Check-in time is 2 p.m.; checkout time is noon. Please, no check-ins after 6:00 p.m.
- No single-night stays.
- Ask about off-season specials,
- Long-term and seasonal rates are available.
- Well behaved, quiet, friendly dogs on leashes are permitted with proof of rabies vaccinations. Please pick up after your pet!
- No noisy games that may annoy fellow campers.
- Boat launch (no motor boats) to be used with prior permission only.Please call for information (518-623-2198).
- Rates apply to two people. Charges for additional children and adults are listed separately.
Rates: Rates apply to two people. Additional adult, $10 per night; additional child, $5 per night. There Is a two-night minimum on all rentals, three nights on Memorial weekend and during Americade. A cash, refundable security deposit is required at check-in, refundable at check-out if no damages or disturbances. Rentals in July and August are by the full week, Saturday to Saturday. (Children are 12 and under)
Deposits: Check or money order is accepted for reservations made two weeks in advance and must be received within 10 days of the reservation date. Mastercard or Visa is accepted for reservations made less than two weeks in advance. Balance is due at check in by cash, Mastercard or Visa. Holiday weekend reservations require payment in full. A 50% deposit is required for other reservations.
Check-in: Check-in is between 2 and 6 p.m. Check-out is 12 noon.
Check-out: All rentals are "non-housekeeping" which means you are responsible for cleaning the cottage prior to your departure. Cleaning supplies are provided. You are also required to bring your own towels, wash cloths, personal care items, and bed sheets and pillow cases. DLC provides pillows and blankets/bed spreads.
Kitchens are equipped with pots, pans, dishes, utensils etc. Each cottage has a coffee pot, toaster, and microwave.
Bed sizes: Cottage In The Woods - 1 dbl 1 sngl in each of the 2 Brs, 1 dbl in loft. Twin Pines - 1 dbl 1 sng in each of the 2 brs. Birchwood - 1 dbl 1 sngl in 1st br, 1 dbl in 2nd, dbl in loft. Cabbage - 1 dbl on main, 1sngl in loft.
Pets: Pets may be permitted with management approval. Proof of all usual vaccinations, including bordatella, as well as veterinarian-provided flea prevention is required. Please bring a sheet or blanket if your pet likes to be on the furniture.
Pets may not be left unattended in the cottages. Please call for information regarding day care.
Boat launch (no motor boats): The boat launch may only be used with prior permission. Call for information, 518-623-2198.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of the vacation rental cottages.